PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION FOR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
Step 1: Please read “Important Information” carefully before commencing application.
Step 2: Provide your student ID number and fill out the form correctly
Step 3: Specify the destination, dispatch method and recipient address
Step 4: Upload the proof of payment and submit the form
Step 5: Once payment is successful or received, you will receive a confirmation email
- Official Transcripts cannot be received in person.
- Official Transcripts cannot be sent to individual email addresses such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Only official email will be accepted.
- Official Transcripts cannot be sent via post to individuals.
- Applicants who apply for the soft copy of the official transcripts must provide the official email address of the Registrar/Dean of Postgraduate School or the equivalent academic institution, or the email address of the requesting Scholarship Board or Embassy.
- If you are applying for Official Transcripts to be forwarded to an evaluating entity, please include the applicant’s Reference Number / Application ID / Student ID (e.g. WES Ref. No / ICAS No / PBEC No) in the relevant section of the application.
Kindly pay the Transcript processing fee of
- ₦50, 000 for International destinations (Courier of Hard Copies)
- ₦20, 000 for International destinations (Email of Soft Copies)
- ₦20, 000 for Local destinations
Account Name: – Daisy Meadow Hall Professional Diploma in Education,
Account Number: – 1017498840
Bank: – Zenith Bank
Please fill the application form below to request for transcript