The Meadow Hall Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ECE) programme is specialised programme designed for early year’s practitioners, early year’s leaders or fresh graduates who desire to be equipped with the comprehensive skills required to teach children from 0-8 years through contemporary pedagogies in order to develop an in-depth education and practical experience in early childhood education
This diploma programme is ideal for those who wish to pursue a career in Early Childhood as well as those who work with young children and their families.
The duration of the Diploma programme is for nine (9) months.
The benefits of this programme include an/a;
- Flexible and online programme option that allows working teachers, school leaders and business executives to update their skills during the weekend
- Availability of practicums in multiple locations within Nigeria
- A good blend of practical knowledge and university expertise
- Hands-on approach in delivery of the course with more emphasis on formative assessment
- Adequate support ad mentoring system
Application for the 2022/2023 entry class starts in October and lectures begin in January 2022.
Yes, the programme will hold only on weekends.
The tuition fee for this programme costs N150,000. You will however be required to pay a sum of N10,000 only for the application form, which you will find on the website.
- Click on the ‘Application form’ tab on this website to access form.
- Make a non-refundable application fee payment of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to Daisy Meadow Hall Professional Diploma in Education
- Fill and submit application form, upload payment receipts and other required documents. Applicants will be notified via email upon successful submission of form.
- Once application is reviewed and found successful; a provisional admission is offered.
- Admission letter will be issued and student portal opened upon the payment and confirmation of tuition fee.
Lectures for this programme holds virtually. Examinations will however be physical in communicated specific centres.
At the end of this programme, a Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Education will be obtained.