The Meadow Hall Professional Diploma in Education is a one (1) year programme approved by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), which offers an opportunity for individuals teaching without the required qualification to acquire the relevant knowledge in the field of education and subsequently be certified.
This programme is designed for aspiring educators/school administrators/school owners and individuals teaching without the required qualification.
The duration of the Diploma programme is for one (1) year of two (2) semesters. Also, the programme runs two (2) cohorts per year – January and July.
The benefits of this programme include an/a;
- Increased employment chance post PDE certification
- Interactive Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Flexible programme schedule to accommodate working class student- teachers
- Adequate support and mentoring system
- Top-notch facilitators and learning experience
- Quality school experience placement
- Teaching licence from the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
Application for the 2020/2021 entry class starts in September and lectures begin in January 2021.
Yes, you can. We have two (2) cohorts per year – January and July.
Yes, the programme will hold only on weekends. It also comprises a blend of virtual learning and face-to-face practical teaching at the MHE Campus (when required).
The TOTAL tuition for this programme costs N180,000 for a fully virtual (online) class while it costs N210,000 for a blended learning approach (online & face-to-face). The cost for both paths includes supervision and mentoring during the compulsory six (6) weeks practicum (teaching practice).
Yes, in partnership with an educational financial institution, student loans will be made available at favourable conditions.
Yes. The application form is N10,000 only. You can access this form on the ‘Apply Now’ page on the website.
- Click on the ‘Application form’ tab on this website to access form.
- Make a non-refundable application fee payment of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to Daisy Meadow Hall Professional Diploma in Education
- Zenith Bank
- Fill and submit application form, upload payment receipts and other required documents. Applicants will be notified via email upon successful submission of form.
- Once application is approved; a provisional admission is offered.
- Admission letter will be issued, tuition payment confirmed and student portal opened.
There are two learning options available – fully virtual (online) or blended learning (online & face-to-face).
At the end of this programme, a Professional Diploma in Education Certificate and Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Licence will be obtained.