Examination Resit Procedure
“Examination resit” means a student who has written an examination but failed one or more courses will be required to re-take those courses in the next semester.
- Students will be notified of failed courses once the statement of results has been emailed directly to their registered email addresses.
- Examination resit attracts a charge of N10, 000 per failed course.
- Students will be required to pay the relevant fee to the College’s bank account — Daisy Meadow Hall Professional Diploma in Education | Zenith Bank | 1017498840.
- Once payment is made, students should share a proof of payment via email to email@example.com in order to gain access to the virtual learning platform.
- As stated in the course registration form, kindly note that students who fail to meet the graduation requirements within the normal period of the programme “shall be eligible for the award of a credit grade.”