Skip to content
- Qualifies a candidate as a professional teacher
- Enables degree holder to pursue Master’s Degree in education
- Meadow Hall Infant, Primary and College will serve as demonstration Schools where practical lessons will take place.
- Allows for professionalism through specialization
- The process of registering candidates by Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) as a professional teacher starts as soon as a candidate starts the PDE programme.
- Induction of registered candidates into Teaching Profession by TRCN is carried out at the point of graduation.
- Enables students have an adequate understanding of the philosophical, psychological and sociological foundations of Education and their relevance to teaching and learning in schools;
- Enables students acquire the requisite general and subject-specific pedagogical skills for teaching in primary and secondary schools; and
- Provides opportunities for the development of practical skills in the school setting through a process of supervised internship/monitoring.