Meadow Hall College of Education presents a unique opportunity for Senior Secondary School Certificate holders to join a pool of exceptional student teachers that are being equipped with practical teaching skills needed to face the challenges of the 21st century.
- Early Childhood and Care Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Social Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Political Science
- Computer Science
- Integrated Science
- French Language
- English Language
- Yoruba Language
Blended learning approach (online & physical classes)
Interactive virtual learning environment
Flexible programme schedule
- Adequate support and mentorship
- Top-notch facilitators and learning experience
- Quality school experience placement in Meadow Hall
Programme Duration: Three (3) Years
Application & Payment Process
Fill out and submit the Indication of Interest Form
Applicants will be notified via email when the application period begins.
- Make a non-refundable application fee payment of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to Daisy Meadow Hall Professional Diploma in Education, Account Number 1017498840 Zenith Bank
- Fill and submit application form, upload payment receipts and other required documents.
- Once application is approved; a provisional admission is offered via email.
- Admission letter will be issued, tuition payment confirmed and student portal opened.