Meadow Hall Advanced Diploma in Educational Leadership & Management is a transformational global leadership programme, designed for existing leaders and aspiring school leaders who are ready for the challenge of redefining leadership and permanently disrupting any deficit narratives that may impede their organizational growth.
This leadership programme, while conforming to Meadow Hall’s approved guidelines on curriculum development, is unique and intended to stretch boundaries. The modality of delivery will incorporate hybrid and blended approaches to teaching methods and techniques.
The programme seeks to achieve the following strategic goals:
- Prepare transformational leaders who can create and articulate a vision for the institutions that they lead
- Identify fundamental leadership principles required for leading with a global majority mindset
- Develop the critical building blocks for transforming the leaders’ part of the system
- Blend African and Western models of educational leadership
The programme will focus principally on:
- Analysis and development of the leadership and management knowledge, predispositions, attributes and skills required to transform schools
- Providing opportunities for leaders to reflect on their efficacy and extent to which they have impactful individual leadership identities.
- Exposing leaders to different approaches to human resource management, motivating teams, coaching, collaboration, innovation, addressing inequity, and tackling issues of access and barriers to participation for students.
Application Form: N10,000
Duration: 9 months
Course fee: N200,000
Entry Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
Mode of Delivery: Online & Physical
Lectures: 21 weeks
Internship: 15 weeks
Mode of Assessment: Each unit is assessed through written assignments, presentations and special projects.
- Global leadership curriculum that ensures an adequate blend of the approved local content as well as international best practices in educational leadership and management.
- Seasoned and experienced teaching faculty and support team.
- Flexible and online schedules that eliminate location boundaries and allow students and busy professionals to participate in the programme.
- Easy access for internship through partnerships with top schools in multiple locations within Nigeria.
- Affordable fees with instalment plans and financial loans.